Trucks Wanted in Lithgow: Hino, Isuzu, Daihatsu, Fuso, Dyna…
Tired of seeing that old rusted truck in your drive-way? Then Lithgow Truck Wreckers are the business to get in touch with! We want your unwanted or scrap trucks and we will pay you top dollar for them, no matter their condition, no wheels? No problem. If you are looking to remove or recycle your old unwanted, scrap or damaged heavy truck that is no longer required or not worth the repair, then you have come to the right place. At Top Cash for Truck we give you cash for your unwanted or scrap truck and charge absolutely nothing for the removal! That’s right, nothing!
What is involved with the Scrap Truck Removal Process?
The truck removal process is quite simple. Just follow these basic steps, and you can be on your way to having your truck removed from your property for cash.
- 1. Call us at 0401 009 994 or complete our Get a Quote online form with the truck details (make, model and mechanical conditions).
- 2. We will contact you with the most competitive quote for your unwanted commercial vehicle.
- 3. Make an appointment for your free scrap truck removal.
- 4. Receive cash in hand when our driver comes to tow your damaged vehicle.
How much will I be paid for my unwanted commercial vehicle?
The payout amount for a scrap vehicle is based on such factors as the make, model and year of the junk truck being considered for removal. Lithgow Truck Wreckers ask for a brief explanation as to what is wrong with the truck. Upon receiving this information, we can provide a competitive quote for your scrap truck.
Will I have issues in the junk truck removal if I don’t have a title?
A title is not necessary if you can prove the following:
- 1. You are in possession of the vehicle registration that is in your name.
- 2. You can prove that you are the owner of the vehicle
- 3. The junk truck is complete vehicle.
Is there anything I need to do after the old truck removal process?
Upon selling your unwanted truck to Lithgow Truck Wreckers, please remember to do the following:
- 1. Please hold on to the receipt from the driver as proof of the transaction.
- 2. Return the license plate from the scrap truck to your local RMS.
- 3. Make sure to contact your auto insurance company to cancel any truck insurance policy on the wrecked vehicle.